Mets Beast

Mets news, crazy ideas, and gut feelings

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm Back



Sorry for the long time for no posting. When the 2006 season starts on April 3rd, Tom Glavine will take on Livan Hernandez, but I'll be in school for most of the game. While I hate the fact that's how it has to be, I will be posting occasionally to regularly depending on my schoolwork. Once summer rolls around, I'll be posting probably everyday. Whoever still reads this site, I'm looking to get it back on it's feet. I am completely psyched for this season, if anybody isn't already. I will have more to come in the upcoming days. I'm just getting restarted now, but I promise I will be a loyal blogger and Mets fan. At least no more "Got'em's" from Fran Healy this year. Gary Cohen, Keith Hernandez, and Gary Darling are perfect for this job. Gary is probably one of the best play-by-play announcers, and Hernandez and Darling former Mets, and not to mention, World Series winners. Not only is our team looking like winners, but so is our broadcasting crew. I like it.

**
Pedro is a No-Go for the opener.
I guess we all seen this one coming. Tom Glavine isn't a bad pitcher, but if he puts up the numbers like he did last season, he will be one of the most vital parts for a successful 2006 season. While everything rests on the big toe of Pedro Martinez, a lot of other things have to work out for the mets in the right way.

**
SNY has reached an agreement with Cablevision.
I could care less about this, but many Mets fans have Cablevision. Since I have DirecTV, rumor is that DirecTV and DISH, along with others, will soon reach agreements with SNY. Personally, I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home